Saturday, August 4, 2012

Sweet Baby Kaydrianna

This was one of my largest, longest shoots. It was my first official newborn shoot that wasn't my sister's boys. It was a blast! Kaydri was so sweet and tiny, all I wanted to do was hold her, but eventually we got to work. It was fun- I brought a ton of stuff with me, too! One of the best parts was when she peed all down her dad's arm and all over her mom, too. With a lot of these photos that I'm posting, I went for a more dramatic lighting situation. There is a lot of extremely dark shadows and bright highlights. There is a lot of black and white or mostly colorless. And there is a ton of contrast. I did most of the photos in the calm, neutral, baby-style that usually goes along with a newborn shoot, but I also wanted some different ones. Anyway, sorry that this is such a HUGE post, but I just had so many that I loved.






1 comment:

  1. beautiful!!! Love these new born shots! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete