Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Few From Early in the Year

As I was cleaning up my computer and organizing a little, I came across a few of my favorite pictures of my first ever Engagement session and Wedding. The engagements were so much fun! Valerie and Ian were open to pretty much all of my ideas and had a lot of their own to throw it- which was great! But oh boy, I was terrified for their wedding. I had never done something important and "un-pausable". After my fears started to dim, I got so many great shots. Since then, I've a done a few more weddings and I have to say, even though they are not my favorite things to shoot (by far), I love doing them. Sharing such special moments with a couple is such a rewarding thing. I have to thank my sister, Sarah and her best friend, Amanda for getting me the opportunity to take Valerie and Ian's photos. It helped me grow so much as a photographer in training and as a person.




 




No comments:

Post a Comment