Sunday, December 30, 2012

Holy Moly!

Wow! It has been SO long since I have posted anything! I just finished my second semester of school and I got straight A's again- YES! I have been working my butt off lately, too. And I just have to say, I can see the improvement in my photos every single week that I have been in school. My Photoshop class was a huge help as well, I know so much about editing and making my photos into the art that I have always imagined.

So I suppose that this post is just going to be some highlights from my Fall classes, then I'll start in on my client sessions and special projects I've been working on. Oh boy, I have got a lot of catching up to do!

I just chose three photos because most of the other ones I have already picked for other posts.


Representing Pictorialism




Fun in the Kitchen


No comments:

Post a Comment